S 226 McKay Avenue, Spring Valley, WI 54767 United States
About Arneson Insurance Agency Arneson Insurance Agency was founded on November 7, 1899 when the St. Paul Fire and Marine Insurance Company issued a contract to John A. Martin. The Arneson name was not associated with the agency until 1915 when Melvin Emerson and Corvin Arneson joined together to form the Emerson-Arneson Agency. In 1932 Corvin Arneson bought out Melvin Emerson and the name was changed to Arneson Insurance Agency. Corvin’s son, Ary Arneson, became affiliated with the agency in 1945 after his release from the Air Force. Ary was active in the agency for close to 70 years, with the exception of 21 months when he was recalled to active duty during the Korean War.